Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hump Day Surprise!

I have decided, all by my lonesome and without permission of the rest of The Scribblerati, that I'm going to start a new weeklyish column. This column will probably have nothing to do with writing and everything to do with me (or other Scribblerati) sharing too much information on things no one cares about.  Now, I know most of you are already thinking, "Shawn, the weeklyish writing oriented posts on this blog already leave me in a state of blissful contentment. Why would you want to ruin that?"

Because that's the way I roll, baby.

So here goes.

Today's topic: Two Songs Rolling around in My Head.

1. Turn it Off by Phantogram.  I just recently downloaded this album and it is either pure genius or complete crap and I can't decide which yet. The one thing I do know is that this song WILL NOT STOP playing in my head.
2.  The Cure by Tegan and Sarah.  The album this song comes from (Sainthood) is yummy. There are even better songs on the album, but 89.3 The Current has this in rotation right now and I can't escape it!

What's rolling around in your head?

1 comment:

Jon said...

I stand very much in support of the idea of a weekly column from you! HUZZAH!